Developing solutions by transforming the way people think and feel about the way organization function.
A breadth and depth of knowledge in all aspects of organization management and development in lean cultural transformations.
These include both non-regulated and regulated industries including cGMP, FDA, ISO, FDA environments.
Areas of accomplishments include:
- Cultural transformation
- 483 Remediation
- Introduction and implementation of a lean manufacturing culture using the Toyota Production System as a model
- ISO implementation
- Cost reduction
- New product introduction
- Product development
- Manufacturing development and management
- Customer support and service
- Quality systems development
- Supply-chain integration
- Time-compression, 3D printing (rapid prototyping) technologies and techniques
- OEM coordination as well as qualifying and negotiating with contract manufacturers
Helping companies to establish processes and procedures to work within FDA, ISO and other regulatory environments